Really small shiny giveaway
I am giving away this shiny 5IV Kalos Born Competieve WITH SEISMIC TOSS Chansey
All you have to do is like and reblog this post reblog as much as you want but I believe tumblr only counts one reblog
I will randomly choose the winner on August 20 2014
GOOD LUCK !
BLESS MARVEL, they’ve officially released this in HD
I think most everyone on my dash could use happy dancing Groot today <3
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
I SEARCHED THIS POST FOR AGES OH MY GOD
Hey folks! I’ve set up a little store for some of my fandom works and other stuff, 801% Line! I tend to buy in excess so this store will also serve as a means to dump whatever I deem needs to go.
In celebration of this I’m hosting a little giveaway (been a while). There are 3 Prizes in total (pictured above) for one to take all:
– Ren from DRAMAtical Murder Keychain by empty
– Leaks from Lamento One-Coin Figure by Kotobukiya
– Bardo from Lamento One-Coin Figure by Kotobukiya
- Like or Reblog this post.
- Make sure your Ask box is open so I can contact you if you win.
- Giveaway ends on the 6th of September.
Otherwise, have fun. :) And do check out the store if you’ve got a sec!
Studio Ghibli | 1985 - 2014
After recent rumors of Studio Ghibli closing their animation department and the low box office numbers for When Marnie Was There, it was time to make an appreciation post for a company that has created true movie magic again and again. So, thank you, Studio Ghibli. Hopefully it isn’t good-bye just yet.Studio Ghibli is no longer producing animated films. So here’s to you, Ghibli, and everything you’ve given us.
I feel like I’m gonna cry.
Remastered For The Internet™
feeling like this comic is once again relevant